Monday, March 31, 2014

WIP it good!

So many projects, so little time...actually I have bunches of time, I just procrastinate ^_^

Let's see... What I'm working on right now...

(Some of these pics were taken with a phone, so they kinda suck colorwise)


Supposed to be for my roomie for Christmas. I'm new at this knitting thing, especially cables, so this may not turn out well, but I'm trying. (btw, it's Lavender from Red Heart)


This one I've been working on for a while. It eats a lot of yarn, but I'd like to finish it one day.


Gonna be bunches of different purples. I've thought about pulling it all out and starting over, but I doubt I'll do that.


This is an ongoing thing that I doubt I'll ever finish.


Ugh, am I ever gonna finish anything? I love this design and I've got both sides done, but the putting it together is a pain.


I might start this one again some day. I was trying to learn colorwork. It was actually kinda fun.


This uses a shiny silver yarn with the black.

(Tunisian Blanket)

Trying to learn Tunisian crochet. It rolls a lot though.

(Garter Stitch Scarf)

Using double strands to use up stash.

I think that's it for now, I've got some other stuff laying around but I don't have any at hand. This blog is mainly for me to get motivated to actually work on some of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment